School Uniform Shop
The Uniform Shop is organised by our P & C and staffed by volunteers. It is open once a fortnight on alternate Wednesdays and Fridays. For specific dates please consult the school calendar.
If you are unable to visit the Uniform Shop you can download the 2020 Uniform Order Form and return your child’s order and payment to the blue P and C box, which is located outside the Deputies’ Office. Your order will then be filled and forwarded to your child’s classroom.
A range of good quality pre-loved uniforms are available for purchase. These can be found on the clothes rack, located outside the Deputies’ Office.
The School Board of Armadale Independent Public Primary School has established a dress code for all students attending the school. Students are expected to wear school uniform. Acceptance of the dress code is assumed upon enrolment at Armadale Independent Public Primary School.
The Armadale School community believes a school dress code:
- Fosters and enhances the public image of the school;
- Assists in building school and team spirit;
- Allows quick identification of our students and promotes a safer school environment;
- Ensures students are safely dressed for specific school activities;
- Promotes equity among students; and
- Fosters an understanding amongst students that being suitably groomed is an expectation of any future workplace.
Adherence of the Dress Code
Students not following the dress code will:
- Be counselled by a designated staff member on the benefits of a dress code;
- Have their parents or carer contacted to ensure that the family is aware of the dress code and to discuss why the student is not in school uniform;
- Receive assistance/support in obtaining suitable clothing, if necessary; and may be given a pass for an agreed length of time for dress modification;
- May be denied the opportunity to represent their school at official school activities, which include choir, sporting activities and non-compulsory excursions.
Students who, for religious or health reasons, may wish to apply for an exemption or modification to the school dress code are required to make an appointment with the Principal. Staff will be informed of any student granted an exemption or modification to the dress code.
The school Uniform
Royal Blue Pull-On Shorts Royal Blue Rugger Shorts Royal Blue Cargo Short
Red Polo Shirt (with school logo, blue line in collar and blue Packard)
Blue Bucket Hat
Royal Blue Cargo Pants
Royal Blue Track Pants
Royal Blue Zip Top Jacket Micro Fibre with red insert (with school logo)
Red polo shirt (short or long sleeved)
Blue Bucket Hat
No jeans please.